Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Unmitigated Disaster Known As Project ORCA

This report is so awful, so hurtful to my hopes and well being that I just don't have much more to say.  I was making a HUGE assumption that Team Romney was their shit together.  Boy was I wrong.  And we all know what happens when one assumes don't we?  Yep.  That about sums it up.  It turns out that Team Romney did indeed make the moron horde, well morons.  I only got one thing to add. NOT. ONE. MORE. DIME!  No money goes to the GOP, to the Republican Committee, or to any establishment GOP type.  I will only donate to Tea Party folks, those who first prove that they believe in liberty, freedom and fight to get the government out of my life.  If everyone just stopped funding the likes of Boehner  and his coward ass associates then we would see real reform immediately.  Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, and yes even Michelle Bachmann (lousy Candidate but a great congress woman).  These are the folks who hold the conservative future.  There are many more that are out there that are not part of the Karl Rove mafia but are actually wanting to change America back to America.  Can we do it?  I really don't know.  It will be very hard but I think it is not impossible, yet.

But Operation ORCA needs to go the way of the 8-track. Now.

The Unmitigated Disaster Known As Project ORCA:

No comments:

Post a Comment